"Life can only be understood backwards - but must be lived forwards."



Monday, August 10, 2009

SIMPLE PLEASURES

Yesterday, I was at the grocery store picking up a few things - mainly fruit since I've been lacking with having zero groceries in the house. It was great to get a watermelon (which I cut up the whole thing and filled up every little container we have in the house with its juicy goodness), cherries (mainly for Rian) and some bananas.

Anyways - as I was in the produce section, all of a sudden I heard some added music on top of the already overhead playing music. I looked around and finally heard what song was playing.
I finally found the source and realized that it was coming from the area of veggies. As I looked closer - I realized the mist (that sprays maybe every 20 minutes - ok i have no idea how often but maybe something like that) begins to spray the veggies to the tune of Singin' In The Rain.
I couldn't believe how awesome that was and how happy that made me. I'm weird - I know. But how cool was that? Adding theme music during a grocery store trip?

Spendid.

2 comments:

sierra said...

Ha. Our grocery store plays "Singing in the Rain" when it sprays the produce too! It also has "thunder" and "lightning" before the "rain".

Carrie said...

The small joys of life. Sometimes that's what it's all about.