"Life can only be understood backwards - but must be lived forwards."



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Popular

It has been quiet a while since I have been this excited about new music and concert tours.  I definitely go in spurts of being an active compact disc buyer (yes, I still buy CDs and don't think I could ever give that up) and concert attendee.  There really hasn't been anything that great out in the last year or so.

Thank God for Pop Music.

No matter how people classify 'pop' music - I will always believe it to be the universal feel good music that is easy to listen to and makes you very happy, even happy enough that it makes you want to dance!

My girl Britney is BACK!  Unlike most people, I never stopped being a fan and listening to her music and KNOWING that she would eventually make it back into the spotlight.  Her new CD Femme Fatale is a perfect example of Britney. Dance. Pop.  It is great for working out, dancing and singing in the car.  I cannot wait for her upcoming tour (with or without Enrique?) Here is just a sneak peak of what Britney has to offer....this song is incredible.  I dare you not to move when you hear this song.


I just love this girl and know she is going to continue to Rock It.  

Took this picture at Britney's Dream Within A Dream Tour in 2001

And then there was NKOTBSB.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think something like this was even possible.  But here it is and in a mere 3 months...I will be seeing them all LIVE!    After our NKOTBSB night last Saturday, I have been rejuvenated with my love obsession.  I've come to realize that is it embedded in me and that I am completely okay with that.  I have people right there with me (kristine) who understand what that love obsession is all about.  

 It will be an unforgettable few weeks in July.  And I will savor every moment BEFORE the shows, in anticipation for a couple of the greatest nights of the year century!

Just a taste of what NKOTBSB will bring....





No comments: