"Life can only be understood backwards - but must be lived forwards."



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Like Butter

He never ceases to amaze me....never disappoints or let's me down.  I guess there are a few men that I could describe using those words but the man of the hour that I'm talking about is Mr A-Z himself.....


JASON MRAZ.


[I'm pretty sure I use any excuse to post these pictures...]

My love for him has only grown in the 9 years I have been listening to him.  I've seen him live in concert at least 7 times - mind you, each of those shows was at a completely different venue - which only shows how much he has grown in popularity.  Each show is unique in its own right and his voice sounds just as good live as it does recorded. 

Yesterday, Mraz released a new single in which I am HOH [headoverheels] in love with.

Watch, listen and melt away....


1 comment:

LO said...

Loved it!!! I'm going to download that tonight!