"Life can only be understood backwards - but must be lived forwards."



Monday, February 13, 2012

Amelia Noelle

There is not much more I can even say - as words are not even close to enough to talk about the birth of my niece, Amelia Noelle.  Not only that, but I'm beyond honored and quite speechless by the choice of middle name.  Needless to say, I had no clue until I found out she was born and boy, did that blow me away.  Good thing I was at work.  lol
In any case, I couldn't be happier and couldn't be more proud of my sister for already being an amazing Mom for the 2nd time around.  Not an easy job by any stretch of the imagination.  Especially with limitations like living in a different state.  


I am only four days away from FINALLY getting to meet Amelia.  And let me tell you, it has been a LONG couple of weeks waiting for my trip to Florida.  But I know it will be worth it and I know it will be great timing to help my sister attempt to fly home with a 3 year old and a 3 week old.  It will be an adventure to say the least.

And now, for your viewing enjoyment...





Don't you think she looks like her Auntie Noelle??

1 comment:

LO said...

loved the pics! She is such a cuttie!!!