"Life can only be understood backwards - but must be lived forwards."



Monday, November 19, 2007

Birthday Presents

This past weekend, Rian and I did some fun shopping. For both of our birthdays...since mine is 10/17 and his is 11/9...we decided we could go together to get our presents.
Rian originally bought me a necklace but when he got it, didn't like it so he sent it back....so we were on a mission to buy me a neckl
ace. And for him, he wanted some clothes or something like that. But since he is the PICKIEST person I've ever met when it comes to clothes, it is better for us to go shopping together to make sure I get him what he wants.
Over the weekend, we got Rian a nice winter coat and he want
ed these shoes from me as his present. For those of you who do not know, Rian played baseball in college and throughout his whole life...still plays...so obviously these are something he would want....

They are super cute and are perfect for him.

And as far as my present goes.....I am very excited about it so here is a picture of my beautiful necklace that Rian bought me for my 25th birthday....
It is so wonderful and I love it. I'm very happy with the purchase....and glad I could make up my mind on what I wanted!

It was fun to do that kind of shopping together and to make sure we both got what we wanted. And we did!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Umm.....those shoes kick ass. I don't think my husband would were them because he doesn't dress on the edge quite as much as I imagine Rian does, but I would sure as heck wear them...

Carrie said...

p.s. nice bling you got.