"Life can only be understood backwards - but must be lived forwards."



Thursday, November 29, 2007

photoshop fun.

This is what I have to show for....for about 2 hours this morning. I was reintroducing myself to photoshop after the class I took in college. I had a blast with it! This morning...not with the class. I was very frustrated with the class because I felt like I was creative and then I looked around at everyone else and they had SO much more awesomer stuff! lol Oh well. Maybe I'll buy Photoshop for Dummies. That would help me out a bit. If I got good enough, I think it would be interesting to use it in the work setting. I know I barely skimmed what photoshop can do with my collage but it was just a rough draft. Still....I think it is pretty cute. I might make a copy for myself!

Thank GOD it is Thursday and this week is almost over! And soon begins December and my many days off of work! Speaking of....long story short, yesterday I booked my plane ticket to San Francisco, CA!!! I leave 2 weeks from TODAY!
I actually decided on Tuesday that I wanted to go....talked to my cousin Alisha (who lives there--who I just adore but don't see very often) about it and she told me I had to come, so that's what I am doing! I love this spur of the moment traveling!
The only concrete plans we have is that we are going to the San Jose Sharks hockey game one afternoon I'm there. Otherwise, we are go
ing to fly by the seat of our pants and just hang out. It will be great to be there and be with my family, who I don't get to see very often. Especially Alisha...she is one of those people who I don't have to see very much but whenever we do see each other, we pick up right where we left off and it is like no time has passed. It is wonderful.
Here is Alisha and I...November 2006 (the last time we saw each other)

Can't wait for all of the pictures we will take in a couple weeks!!! You know we will!

Otherwise, life is staying busy with Christmas things. Busy with travels and Elizabeth and Bryan going everywhere for Bryan's interviews.
Looking forward to a fun weekend. Saturday night is girls christmas night!
Then Sunday, Rian and I are going to the Wild Game!
But tonight, going out after work for happy hour for Mary's Birthday!!! Yay!

Things are just rolling along.............

14 Days until my trip to Cali....
26 Days until Christmas....

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Great collage! I wish I had the patience to teach myself! Hope you are well! I miss your sister.