"Life can only be understood backwards - but must be lived forwards."



Wednesday, November 21, 2007

UUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Wow! What a day! That's all I can say. It has been a rough one, but I only have 2 hours to go! And then I have a four day weekend! Wooooohooooo
I won't go on and on about it...but let's just say....
Happiness in the workplace is VERY underrated. Think of how m
uch time you spend at work each week---and how much time you spend with others. The work time adds up...and life is too short to be unhappy that much time out of your week.

THERE! I'M DONE! No more crying!!!

On a happier note, I'm excited to hang out with my best buds from high school...Monica and Kelly. Should be a good time. Wine and good friends--what else do you need?
And then tomorrow morning, Rian and I are leaving for Duluth to spend thanksgiving with his family. Good Times. Here are some pictures since they make me happy...
PICTURE I TOOK IN ROME

PICTURE I TOOK IN DISNEY WORLD


PICTURE OF ME IN NYC BY MY SHOW---AVENUE Q

2 comments:

Karla said...

I got "sucked" in, too Noelle! Both of my sisters have a blog! You can read mine, link thru Carrie's page, it's called "Wonder Woman"...seemed fitting! Hope all is well! Karla (Carrie's eldest sister)

Carrie said...

Noelle,
Hope you had a great time in Dtown for Turkey Day! Hope you didn't get run over with a cart at Target like I did. There, does that make your yucky day better?